GM Radio "Loc"

The battery died in my car, i lost power to my radio, now it is set at loc. I pushed 2/3 and got 672 and am/fm gave me 676. Can anyone help me unlock my radio? I own a 99 pontiac sunfire.

Reply to
marissa

SgtSilicon
1719

Dont you do it again... ;)

"marissa" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...

loc. I pushed 2/3 and got 672 and am/fm gave me 676. Can anyone help me unlock my radio? I own a 99 pontiac sunfire.

Reply to
Fastload

for a new stereo cd mp3 etc.

Reply to
Im Right

thanks for your help. it worked like a charm. I have put the code in a safe place. I just wish the dealership where I bought my car was as helpful as you were :)

Reply to
marissa

"marissa" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...

safe place. I just wish the dealership where I bought my car was as helpful as you were :)

You're welcome.

Reply to
Fastload

Some are, some aren't. When my car detailer disconnected my battery to dry the interior overnight, I got the theftloc activated. Called around and was quoted from $25 to $40 for this "service". The guy my detailer told me to call (Arrow Pontiac in W. St Paul, MN for those who care) offered it as a freebie.

Good promo on their part as I've used them for other service, so a "loss leader" like a free radio unlock paid them back...

Wir welle bleiwe wat mir sin (Letzebuergesch)

Reply to
munir

Reply to
Bill

"Bill" wrote

Give me your code numbers and I'll phone it in.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_Kai

Reply to
Fastload

0900 it is!! My daughter is ecstatic about having her radio back. Thanks again!
Reply to
Kev

"Kev" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

You're welcome.

It's nice to have a feedback when it actually worked.

Reply to
Fastload

code has changed, on the phone, enter 206010#

enjoy

Reply to
SLASH