2001 Impala Power Door Locks

I have a 2001 Impala, After replacing the drivers side window switch and a battery. My power door locks quit working. I have power at the fuse, and it is good. After reading a similar problem in this forum, Could my BCM (body control module) have went out. If so can only a certain function go out. From what I understand a BCM contols a variety of functions. Any thoughts would be greatfully appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
nsmithjr

battery. My power door locks quit working. I have power at the fuse, and it is good. After reading a similar problem in this forum, Could my BCM (body control module) have went out. If so can only a certain function go out. From what I understand a BCM contols a variety of functions. Any thoughts would be greatfully appreciated. Thanks

Ummmmmmm..... you did some work inside the door panel - on the switches, and now one of the other switches does not work. And, you're looking everywhere else for a problem? How about taking the panel back off and looking to see if you inadvertently dislodged the door lock switch. or perhaps damaged something else in the process of replacing the window switch? Unless there is more that you didn't state, it seems kind of obvious where to start.

Reply to
Mike Marlow