Re: 2001 Impala Power Door Locks

Thank You for all your insite, on my problem. I did try the setting for the Autolock on my car stereo., and no luck. I have tried this methed before to no luck. The information is in the manual, under the Theft Deturrent section. I also re-checked all the fuses that go to the BCM, and replaced them all, and no luck. The power locks still don't operate. Any more insite would be great, Thanks again.

Neal

Reply to
nsmithjr

If you can't hear it trying to do anything I would suspect a relay (odds are that the connection from both switches wouldn't be compromised..

Reply to
Michael Keefe