2001 Venture OBD II Code

Have a genaric code P0135.... checked reference voltage (good 4.95v) on the coolant temp sensor, the resistance seems to be inconsistant with data, should I replace the coolant temp sensor. The OBD II says the problem lays on "bank 1 sensor 1" this is what is confusing me.. what should I be looking for?

Reply to
Pastalaskan

The information for your machine suggests that you have a heated oxygen sensor heater current problem.

Reply to
Silver Surfer

Unless your scanner can turn the heater off and on on your O2 sensor...The best thing to do is just replace it...This heater thung is a common problem on models about 3 to 4 years old....Bank1 sensor 1 is the left cat sensor before the cat.. S Cook

Reply to
Steve Cook