2002 GMC Envoy

When the engine is started there is a hard ticking sound emitted from under the dash that sounds like a vent door moving. Before I dive into the dashboard I would like more info. Any help will be appreciated.

4.2L inline 6 cylinder ? 55,000 miles.
Reply to
jhs1047

This is the inst cluster actually the tach, there is a tsb on this and the only long term cure is replace the cluster, see if it changes from idle to

Reply to
Shep