2011 Buick Regal

I've seen the TV ads for this model and looked at he GM web site. They advertise it is German engineered. Anyone know the roots of this model? Where is it built? It looks good on the screen and I wonder if it is better that what GM was building in the past.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

It's a rebadged Opel Insignia that they will be building at the Oshawa Car Assembly Plant.

Reply to
Steve W.

Thanks, I was thinking it had Opel DNA . Good looking car with lots of goodies. They are catching up to others in that price range.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Over here it retails at 19,950 to 33,140UKP depending on engine and trim.

Reply to
Clive