3.4 gasket leak-here was GM's spin

This is what the GM service advisor told me when I questioned the fluid loss on my '03 Montana. "It is normal to add fluid from time to time, your loss is caused by evaporation. Remember the system is not totally closed and coolant is part water. (Wish I had that on tape)

Reply to
wp23

Shep

At our shop we do the intake gaskets. And our DSM will warranty them to

Reply to
Cam