89 Coupe DeVille, power windows pop off ball joint and fall down in door?

Any time I close a door with a window down or partly down, a balljoint pops out and the glass falls down into the door.

It's happenning on both doors.

Is there a trick here? This is really pissing me off. Please help me.

Reply to
<no

Sounds like you need new glass tracks and rollers.

Reply to
NoSpam

Reply to
stuart8181

You are right I looked and they are cracked. How can I get new ones on without cracking them as well? Trying to put the ball joint back in the broken ones is almost impossible, I couldn't get it to go back on even with force and pliars etc.

thank you for your help

Reply to
<no