'93 Buick Park Ave. brake alarm lite and bell

The brake light alarm and bell came on today when I started the car up after making a stop. The brakes work fine, the fluid level in the master cylinder is full and I can find no leakage anywhere. To make the alarm go off I have to disconnect the 3-wire connector at the brake cylinder. Only thing I can think of is maybe a bad master cylinder. Would like to know what you guys think?? Thanks, Mac

Reply to
mac

Can anyone tell me of a way to check the switch in the Master clyinder without replacing it or any other suggestions appreciated. Mac

Reply to
mac