93 Pontiac Sunbird LE Odometer Screwy

I am the original owner of this car. A few days ago I noticed that my odometer is not rolling to 83100. It will go 83090, 91, 92, 93 etc. then when it get to 83099, it goes back to 83090 again and start

83091, 92 etc. I was hoping to sell the car later this year but wh will want to buy a vehicle with a screwy odometer reading. Anyone have any suggestions on how this can be corrected?
Reply to
fuegochick

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >
Quite possibly, the quickest, simplest & even cheapest solution might be to buy a used speedo cluster from a salvage yard. (IF you can find a yard which will sell you just the set of rollers, just that set CAN be replaced; but it may be difficult if you're not so adept.) s

Reply to
sdlomi2

replace the odometer some one has takem that one apart and rolled the mileage back on it thats why is keeps repeating they probably broke the little white tabs insde or they missed one when they put it back together

Reply to
MegroeG