93 regal battery is always dead

I just pointed 94 Buick Regal and it said it had edited a receipt in the glove Box that said that it had a new battery purchased and ever since igot the car it every time I park it I have to jump it battery's dead now when I jumped it the last time I went to go jump the car the starter is making a zinging sound it's not starting now I'm stuck in a parking lot. Can anybody tell me how I can get this car started without jacking it up in the parking lot I have to get this car started.

Reply to
Cwelter3180