92 buick regal idle problem?

Hi, I have a 92 buick regal with 3.8L with over 200km on it. Just yesterday the car started to give me trouble, I started the car up and move to a different parking spot and the car shut off on its on, and I tried to start it a few times but no go, after 10 mins it started fine. now today I took a run to the store and almost back home the service engine light came on and engine would rev high, kept at around 2500 rpms, the service light is on but it blinks nonstop. and now as soon as i start the car hit idles at

2500 rpms her usually idle is 1500, I chacked to see if anything is blocking the peddle or cables on the engine, what do you think could be the problem, can't get it to the garage until the weekend.
Reply to
Waylon

"A constantly flashing MIL is a sign of a major problem which can cause serious damage if the engine is not stopped immediately."

Applies to OBDII cars, not sure about yours, get the codes stored and post them.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Just a follow up to my problem. Got the codes scanned any thre were lots of codes from to high voltage to temp sensors, The computer was faulty, a new computer and 450 dollors later she runs fine again.

Reply to
Waylon