95 Buick Century

Hello.

My Centruy starts like a champ. The problem is that about 45-60 seconds after starting and idling fine the engine starts revving up and down, higher and lower until the rpm?s drop too low and the engine quits. I?m not getting any dummy lights. About 202k on the engine. Also new air filter. After about 5 mins of driving it?s fine all day...until the next moring and the cycle repeats.

Any suggestions for where I need to start looking?

Thanks,

Ken

Reply to
chesehd

Clean the map, maf, mat, iac, egr, throttle body, check for vac leaks, an= d check the O2 sensor output before doing anything else.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

My money is on the vacuum leak.

Reply to