99 blazer starting problems

I have a 99 blazer that starts sometimes and not others, it wants to turn over but sometimes just cant get there. Could this be a simple fuel pump problem or is there something else I should be looking at.

Reply to
jewls122760

Try getting the battery checked. Volts amps....ect

Reply to
Mike

check your oil level. IT might be faulty injector and flouding a cylinder. Did you notice any low gas millage, or stalling. check your oil if is is too thin like it has gas in it. (as far as i know this a common problem)

good luck.

My story:

My engine stop running. :) Sometimes the engine does not rotate at all. The repair shop told me my starter. They changed it and told me the engine freeze. They asked 2300 for a rebuilt one. I pulled the car to my parking lot. Found an engine on ebay and have a mechanic changed it for me. He told me the old engine was good. It only has 12 (twellve quart of oil & gas in it) oil in it. Check how much fuel the injector dumps in your cyclinder. long story short: I spend 1000 extra money to change my low millage engine with a high millage engine. :)

Reply to
u c c

Agreed, sounds like a bad battery or perhaps some other charging system problem.

Reply to
Steve Mackie