99 buick century leak

I have had this car for 3 years great car never had a problem till i messed with the dang thermostat after installing this a new leak showed up its located behind the housing for the thermostat is this a head gasket problem or a cracked block? its close enough to the housing that Id figure i should be able to fix it with some jb weld. anyone have any ideas or dealt with this before let me know. thanks

Reply to
eg_feyen

Do a google search on GM intake gasket failures. Very common problem. Under $100 in parts if you are capable of the repairs yourself. Closer to $700 at a dealership and somewhere in between for an independent.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

so what can i do to fix it, jb weld? it comes from behind the housing though its in a weird spot cant see it

Reply to
eg_feyen

Who are you replying to? It is best to include the text you are replying to so that other readers know what you mean.

Reply to
Mike Marlow