Need help w/C70 Radio (SC-901)

I just bought a 2000 C70- Love it.

I do not think the radio is at it's peak performance - maybe settings, or bad components... and can use some help..

1) When hitting 'mode', it does not go into Surround Sound. (per manual, it is done in CD Mode, but it's not going on.) 2) There seems to be very little Base in FM, even after turning the bass/treble controls. 3) I reset the equalizer, but it does not switch to different models (C70, V70, etc) as manual states,,, 4) Rear switch in back seems to do nothing except turn spears in back seats on and off, not adding at all to the sound unless you are sitting in the back and you can feel the speakers on your back!

Am I missing something or could there be a problem? For 12 speakers, I think it should sound alot better...

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie