Any idea how burnout donuts would affect power steering?

In a hypothetical situation, if a hypothetical 2.8 V6 cadillac were doing burnout donuts, how would it be possible for said hypothetical power steering module to be FUBAR'd?

any ideas? I'm ASE A1 A8 and I can't figure (this hypothetical) situation out.

Reply to
avriette

Hypothetically, it maketh no sense.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

@#@

Only an hypothetical idiot would try burnouts with front wheel drive vehicles. It is not surprising that damage has been done due to overstressed components in front end. ASE is bullshit home based mechanics get an real license in Canada.

Reply to
Raynaud

Is this on your Momma's car?

LOL

Harry Face

Actually hypothetical car is a RWD Cadillac CTS with the 2.8. So please, don't be an asshole.

Reply to
avriette

Let's just say it isn't owned by the original poster.

Reply to
avriette

Someone spends Caddy kind of coin and then ends up with a.... 2.8L engine??????? What a joke. Damn what a joke. Shame even.

Reply to
SgtSilicon

only FWD car I have seen do a burnout, is a friend driving his dad's 1972 Cadillac Eldorado, with a 500 cubic inch V-8 (1975)

I was riding with him one day, and he tried that stunt, and managed to destroy one of the FWD half shafts

Reply to
markansas859

Welllll... it could be a Cimarron (Cavalier in drag...)

nate

Reply to
N8N

Cranking the wheel to the stop(s) on a FWD car AND flooring it? Pretty easy really. Look for a new PS pump.

Reply to
Sharon K. Cooke