Ball Joint Replacement

< Bullshit snipped >

Wha, wha, wha ...... Still whining I see. I hear cheese goes good with whine...........

Reply to
Mike

Steve W.

Ian has support because (1) he is unusually well prepared and conscientious and (2) he is usually easonable - a thinking person. He is not always right... none of us are.

Your claim that you 'are enough for all of ' us is a little ambiguous.

Reply to
<HLS

Thanks. Coming from you, that is high praise!

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai