Brakes

I replaced brake shoes on 2000 Rav4 now there is a scraping on the out side of my drum took the.tire off several timed redone shoes also but the scraping is still there worse if U make a sharp left there is now a rough ring on my outer drum help!!! Please

Reply to
Red

Is the "drum" on the front or back of the vehicle?

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

Where is the ring located? When you say "outer" do you mean on the outside of the drum, like you take the tire off and can see the ring? OR do you mean you take the tire off, remove the drum and the "ring" is inside where the brake shoes go?

Reply to
Steve W.