Buick Century 1998 ignition question

Well I have a Buick Century 1998 with 103,000 miles on it and it has never had spark plugs or wires changed and it has been running like it is misfiring on a cylinder. So I checked it and it was throwing engine codes P0108 and P0205. The computer diagnostic tool I used said for these codes, ignition problem cylinder 5, and map/baro. So I just finished changing all plug wires and spark plugs with OEM Delco parts from Napa.

Well it is still running very rough, same as before. So my question is this, is the coil pack the next step to check? Any suggestions or comments on this please would be greatly appreciated. I have never dealt with a car that has these coil packs and I don't know much about them.

Also anyone know what the map/baro means?

TIA, Buddy

Reply to
clutch

P0205 isn't an ignition problem, it's a problem in the #5 fuel injector circuit. It's probably either a wiring fault or a bad injector.

Reply to
Robert Hancock