Buick Regal 93 injectors won't fire

3.8l Spark OK but no gas being enjected. I spray gas in air intake and she starts immediatly. But stops a soon as I stop spraying gas in the intake. Tank is 3/4 full. Is there a fuse specific to the injectors or fuel pump?
Reply to
Lornicus

Check the fuel pressure..

Reply to
Woody

Try unplugging the electrical connection to ONE fuel injector, and try starting. If no change, plug it back in and repeat for the next injector. Repeat through all injectors if necessary...

If it starts with one of the injectors unplugged, there's a probablility the injector is bad and is grounding out the computer controlling all the injectors. Replace bad injector and problem goes away.

This happened to my '91 Cierra. Was traveling, shut it off, and wouldn't ever start after that. But it ran on WD40 sprayed into the intake, like you're example. For me, i merely left the bad injector unplugged and limped home on 5 cyclinders ...

Reply to
DaveM