Car (auto) posters of various cars for sale; frame-able; 16"x20"

I have about 15 car posters for sale from BMWs to Ferraris to Gran Torinos, to suped up Novas, to Corvettes, to old 50's Chevys, etc. Please check out

and be sure to check out both pages ofphotos (click at bottom). All of the posters are on ebay and may be gone in a few days. Search under my auctions. My ID is "impulseken".

Please email posters_at_alker_dot_net (but replace the _at_ with an @ and the _dot_ with a period).

Ken

Reply to
Ken Alker