Back seat converter

Hi, I want to get a thing to convert my backseat into a flip down. Does anyone know how to do this or where I can get a kit for not too much money to get my back seat to flip down. Thanks.

Reply to
bjlasota

You would be best advised to try a salvage yard to get the whole rear seats from a vehicle so equipped. The fold down seat are different than non fold down seats. Dealers so not sell complete seats, only the component parts

mike hunt

bjlasota wrote:

Reply to
DustyRhoades