carfax pleas

hi, i am looking at a 97 bonneville and would appreciate if i could get a carfax run.

thanks, peter

1G2HZ5215VH252013
Reply to
peter

So go to their web site and do it... What's so hard about that?

Reply to
PeterD

i am asking for a favor to save $30...whats so hard about understanding that? at least you dont top post :P

peter

Reply to
peter

| >> hi, | >> i am looking at a 97 bonneville and would appreciate if i could get a | >> carfax run. | >>

| >> thanks, | >> peter | >>

| >> 1G2HZ5215VH252013 | >

| > So go to their web site and do it... What's so hard about that? | i am asking for a favor to save $30...whats so hard about understanding | that? | at least you dont top post :P | | peter

I think they are offering a freeby-

Reply to
Anyolmouse

free sample reports thnaks, peter

Reply to
peter

So, you just want someone else to pay for you. We understand.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

no, you dont. some people have a subscription and running an additional report costs them nothing extra.

Reply to
peter

But it is THEIR subscription and THEY paid for it. What are you offering? Nothing?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

are you an only child? it is called sharing. i hope you feel better soon.

peter

#cat Ed Pawlowski > plonk #

Reply to
peter

Incorrect. It's called freeloading

Reply to
cavedweller

Let me get this straight, you're about to spend X amount of money on a '97 Bonneville, but you can't afford an extra $30 on a Carfax report for it? And yet, you think that because many of us have already paid $30 for our subscriptions, that we should share it with you, while you offer nothing in return?

Real nice, buddy. You know, maybe if you had offered $5 or $10 thru Paypal or something, maybe you'd get some positive responses. But I guess, nowadays, everyone expects everything for free, thus the bumming.

Sharky

Reply to
Sharky

Check out your local classifieds section. I often find people offering to run a CarFax for $5 or $10.

Reply to
80 Knight

Peter said, hi, i am looking at a 97 bonneville and would appreciate if i could get a carfax run. thanks, peter

1G2HZ5215VH252013 ************************************************* Tell the party selling the car they should do it. Seriously.
Reply to
James Goforth

Oh, now he is going to plonk you too. He just wants us to share. Maybe he'll share his wife in return.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Sorry but I'm the youngest child so all I have is leftovers. Is a "plonk" the best you could do?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

thanks for the idea, peter

Reply to
peter

hi, the car is from a dealer and i generally dont trust dealers, but this is a good idea, thanks, peter

Reply to
peter

I need some sex. Since it won't be any skin off your nose, can I have your wife tonight?

Reply to
BuckerooBilly

Oh Please...

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Old saying: "be careful of what you wish for because you may get it..."

Or in this case, what you want to share, because you may get it, too!

Reply to
PeterD