check timing --'95 chevy astro

o.k. call me crazy, but I can't find the timing marks on my '95 chevy astro. I have set timing on other vehicles but never on this van. The "book" describes the procedure but never actually says or shows where the degree marks are located. The only place I can even imagine getting a clear shot with the light is from under the vehicle but I can't find the marks there either. I know I'm going blind or something but can anybody help me? signed, Losing it in Louisiana!

Reply to
Dirk

Shep