chev volt argument

in the 1900s it was said the car would never replace the horse the car wasnt for everyone then as the volt is not for everyone now. You have to start somewhere!!!!!

i dont have use for a suv so i dont buy one i dont have use for a pickup so i dont buy one

at some point i my have a use for a volt and i would buy one.

so if you dont like forget about it or is it just to post on a newsgroup to complain about it even if you dont know anything about it????

Reply to
Tom

At some future time electric cars may be practical. That time is not here yet. If you want one, buy one. The only way to justify such a vehicle right now is "I want one". If you look at the cost up charge and potential fuel savings, no way can you justify it. If you want to be different and part of new technology, go for it.

OTOH, many cars on the road are not able to be justified fiscally, but they are fun toys.

The only good argument against the Volt is that some of the cost is subsidized by taxpayer money.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I have been w

Reply to