Dex-Cool

It makes sense now.

I'm trying to understand where I stand having had an intake manifold of my Bonneville '02 replaced and taken it for the recent recall too...

Reply to
Neo

Thanks anyway. (I would insert "Calgary Flames suck" cheapshot here but I live in Winnipeg now...) ;)

Reply to
ray

"ray" wrote

And you'd be right! I'm not a hockey fan at all. Did you happen to hear about our football team fiasco? What a joke. And I don't follow football much either. I enjoy Formula One, but Calgary doesn't seem to field a team in that sport.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

I'm actually more of a Nascar fan. FWIW, the US GP is this weekend and Indy is doable in a day from Winnipeg. (A friend of mine is going.)

Reply to
ray

Your letter-writing experience sounds vaguely familiar. :-)

Reply to
James C. Reeves

Due to the class action lawsuit????

Reply to