elec problem

After an hour of highway driving my 92 buick headlights will not shut off and the only way I could get them off was to disconnect battery. anyone have any ideas about where this problem may be located or where i might get a wiring diagram for a 92 lesabre ?

Reply to
sloridetoubo

Here's a link to AutoZone's wiring diagrams for your machine:

Silver Surfer

Bad headlight switch or headlight relay. You will need a wiring diagram to trouble shoot the problem.

Reply to
Mike

Reply to
SgtSilicon