EV1 Electric Car was CRUSHED by GM,,GM finds it has crushed itself, too

All of which you can see go bye-bye with the stroke of a pen. You lose, big time.

Reply to
Jim Higgins

What kind of life do you losers have that you can spend your time posting in a NG on Memorial day?

Reply to
Mike

You, *of all people*, have *no* room to cal anyone a loser. You lack the cognitive ability to make a coherent post on anything any you refer to others as losers? You are indeed to be most pitied of all men.

Reply to
Jim Higgins

I should type a tad more slowly. Typing While Ticked is not good.

Reply to
Jim Higgins

Cognitive ability such as "Cal," "anything any you refer?"

Now THAT was funny, thanks for proving the point. LOL

Reply to
Mike

You could not even get it right on your second try! LOL

Reply to
Mike

Try, real hard, to have an intelligent thought Mikey. Failed again?

Reply to
Jim Higgins

In message , Mike writes

There's no memorial here, so how am I wasting my time? By the way, what do you do on Memorial day, other than sit there and get drunk, contemplate your toes, or both, loser.

Reply to
Clive

Look who's talking. Mike is an idiot, but I still rate him a tad higher then you. Yourself and Canuck have proven yourselves to be total losers. Anyone can look at your posts, and see that you have absolutely no "real" life, and likely no "love" life either. I mean, seriously, you two are posting all day and night. Go out and get laid, please. I realize you will have to pay for it, but it may make you feel better.

Reply to
80 Knight

In message , 80 Knight writes

Whilst I've never had to pay for it, yes it makes you feel much better, and, you take a calmer view on life.

Reply to
Clive

So, you mean all the time Higgins and Dave spend playing with themselves, looking at GM-downfall news isn't doing them any good? That sucks.

Reply to
80 Knight