F.S. 1984 HURST/OLDS 108,000 km's

This beauty is a show car with a proven track record. Being the 5th owner, I have had the car for over 7 years & made it a better car today then when I bought it. My driving use consists of going to car shows, cruise nights & for a Sunday drive.

.Both the transmission & rear end have been rebuilt in the past couple of years. Both were rebuilt to exceed G.M. specifications. .The transmission was rebuilt with a mild shift kit installed. .A transmission cooler was also installed to prevent the transmission from over heating (a common problem with G.M. transmissions). .I have detailed the engine compartment myself. I took off what I could in order to access everything. .The frame has been cleaned & repainted black from bumper to bumper (the body not taken off the car). .The inside of the front bumper has been cleaned & repainted black. .The inside of the rear bumper has been cleaned & polished. .The gas tank has been removed, cleaned & repainted with grey gas tank paint. .While the gas tank was removed, I cleaned off all of the black undercoating from underneath the body from the rear bumper to the rear end. Looks great with mirrors placed underneath the car. .I also did the rear end cover with black paint. .The paint on the body was done 7-8 years ago & it still looks fresh. .The exhaust from the converter to the tailpipe has been replaced with original G.M. parts. .The radiator has been recored for maximum air flow & painted black. .Front tires are less than two years old. .T-top seals are two years old. .Brand new matching head liner installed this summer when the original gave out (don't they all?). .NO visible rust anywhere on the car (I have been through this car a great deal & haven't noticed any). .Never been winter driven by me & is stored in my garage with a cover. .Accident free. .Plus much more.

Specs on the car. .This Canadian car has only 108,000 kilometers, NOT miles. .This car is documented to be production #2472 of 3500 made. .Originated from Lansing, Michigan. .The total 84 Hurst/Olds shipped to Canada is just over 200 in 1984. Today's count is unknown, especially in this condition. .Last production year of the Hurst/Olds. .The engine is an Oldsmobile V8 307HO With High Output camshaft. .Rated at 180 horsepower.

Stock options. . Triple "Lightning Rod" shifter. .Chrome air breather. .The transmission is a 200R4. .Rear end is a 3.73. .Rear air shocks. .Rochester 4 barrel carburetor. .15" x 7" rims with red stripe. .Factory AM/FM Cassette w/equalizer. .GM floor mats. .Plus much more.

This car is a class winner. I currently have 15 trophies & 22 plaques from going to shows. Canadian Olds club winner. Definitely a head turner wherever I go. The car can be test driven only if the weather permits it. Why am I selling it? I don't seem to have the time to enjoy it anymore as my interests & priorities have changed. I am asking CAN $17,000.00 or BEST OFFER OVER $15,000.00. Located in Mississauga, Ontario. Canada.

For many pictures or information, contact me @ snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca or 905 824

9892. Serious inquiries only.
Reply to
hurst-jim