Ford Outsells GM

"DETROIT - The Ford Motor Company pulled off a rare feat in February: It surpassed General Motors"...

Bill

Now where is Mike Hunter's response?

Hey Mikey, Government Motors isn't number one anywhere any more.

GM, they just keep on sucking.

Reply to
Canuck57

Reply to
Mike Hunter

At the rate things are going for GM...

Pretty much assured they will not be #1 in 2010.

I told you, it wouldn't be a year and I was right. The only twist I didn't expect was GM-NHTSA going after Toyota, and Ford came right up the middle to make me right. LMAO, GM is no longer #1 in auto sales. Just #1 in bailout corporate welfare draw.

Next stop for GM is a race between wanting more money it isn't going to find easy in a Novemebr 2010 show down, and the #3 spot in the US.

GM, they just keep > Perhaps you should look at the year to date sales, dummy. The team that

Reply to
Canuck57

As one would suspect, you are WRONG again, GM is still number one in sales in the US, dummy

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Once again, our friend Mike Hunter is tellin us that GM is swell !! LOL

Reply to
Anonymous

I could not care less about GM on way or another, I don't even own a GM product.

I am simply stating the fact that GM is still the number one seller in the US, regardless of what all you GM haters would like.

Reply to
Mike Hunter