GM airbag black box data.......New York Times article

The editor from the New York Times called me last week. They wanted to use some pictures from our website about a article they were doing on automobile black boxes. We said sure...

Article came out today. 09-24-04, page D11. Yes, that is my hand and my laptop, my CDR tool..... Cool.

It can also be seen here:

Logan Diagnostic

LoganDiagnostic

Sorry, wrong date...its 09/27/04 issue.

Reply to
LoganDiagnostic

Reply to
SgtSilicon

anyone who would like to read this but doesn't want to register can use my login it is all fake info anyway!!!!

User - moohamad Password - allah

Reply to
Steve W.

Thanks dude, Greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Full_Name

Thats awesome how they wanted to use your pics, congrats on getting them in the paper!

And thanks for posting the fake login, I didn't want to sign up so that worked out great!

Reply to
twins0203

Sorry about the 'register' issue. I did not think of that. The fake login posted does work....

The direct info can be seen here. You really do need to know about the airbag modules. GM dealers do not use the Vetronix CDR equipment. Law enforcement does....

LoganDiagnostic