GM CD Changer

I checked with my friend in the parts dept at a Chevy dealer I buy parts from and the trunk mounted 12 disc CD Changer for a 2005 Park Avenue has been discontinued.

Actually the LeSabre / Park Avenue names were even bumped off the audio portion of whatever my parts guy was looking at on the computer at the dealer. He had to call the information in..

So,.... if I did have a factory CD Changer & it got stolen I'd be SOL for getting a factory replacement for a 2 year old vehicle?

Way to go GM !

I guess I'll buy a Kenwood or Pioneer or ? Changer instead.

harryface

Reply to
Harry Face

And you almost didn't buy a GM product this last time. See all the fun you would have missed? ;-)

All kidding aside, how will a non-OEM system integrate with the other vehicle functions shared with the audio system?

Reply to
jcr