Help on car ASAP

Have problem big one to boot, I have a remote unlock,lock,truck, and alarm keypad for 1997 buick lesbare, it broke and now if i get into my car the alarm will start and even if i start the car up and put it in drive. i need this car to go to work and i replaced batteries no fix, is there a fix to disconnect this thing? under my dash there is a thing says silencer and there is a button and it turns on a light like a flash light whats that? but please anyway to disconnect the alarm so i can drive this car? thanks asap

Reply to
MichaelPa2004

Thanks to all that read and helped for the Info...

Reply to
MichaelPa2004