Boxer Horn

Hi,

I have a 2.5D Boxer Motorhome and the horn has stopped working. Can anyone tell me where the horn is located? I have looked and due t the fact I can not sound the horn (broken) I can not hear where th sound is coming from - or not in my case!!

Thanks Richard :confused

-- tricky

this thread:

trickyd

(Just an educated guess as I dont have access to one...) Try looking around the passenger side headlight behind the grill, possibly tucked down behind the bumper. Hope this helps.

Andy

Reply to
stealthf0x

Hi, you'll find that the horn is located on the chassis rail behind the bumper on the n/side (passenger) it's quite low down so you will get better access from underneath!

Reply to
DieselMechanic