Interchange info needed 82-92 camaro doors

I have bought doors to replace my rusted out berlinetta doors.. A friend of mine thinks the 92 iroc doors won't work on my 86 berlinetta car ?.. Is this true ?. I hope not as I spen over $400 on these rust free doors assuming they would interchange 82-92 as the ad also stated this.

Reply to
Chevrolet

My crash book says they should fit. So does my Hollander listing. The ground effects will be different though.

Reply to
Steve W.