Jiff Lube scam

Be sure to check the second video too . It shows the damage from the engine flushing.

Ed Pawlowski

This has gone on with the knowledge and perhaps tacit approval of the upper management.

I change my own oil, do some of the other repairs.

Reply to
hls

Very old news, but worth repeating.

Reply to
Tim J.

You bet upper management is in on it. It is how modern day executive management operates. The only crime is don't get caught and put on a good rouse for the PR.

Which is also GMs problem. Too much BS in the board and executive offices. Politicians too, funnel billions through GM and don't ask questions...

Same deal, different scale.

Reply to
Canuck57

Yeah, the Jiffy Lube scam has been known for a while. I don't trust them anymore after seeing those videos.

Reply to
Eric O.

Be sure to check the second video too . It shows the damage from the engine flushing.

"Eric O." wrote: Yeah, the Jiffy Lube scam has been known for a while. I don't trust them anymore after seeing those videos. _____________________________________________________________

I always thought of Jiffy Lube as a quick-response (JIFFY) lubrication shop that would try to pressure lube customers to buy extra services. Customers who resisted the pressure would pay only for the lube service they wanted.

Now I think that they can't be trusted to even do the most basic service in their own name: ''LUBE''.

Corporate executives say they will investigate the situation, dismiss the wrongdoers and retrain employees to discontinue future dishonesty.

I believe it's too late. I think the massive fraud throughout the franchise has become the de facto corporate culture, beyond repair. The honorable thing to do would be to declare bankruptcy.

Rodan.

Reply to
Rodan

As long as people patronize JiffyLube, they will continue... And the best way to keep people from being cheated, is to make sure they are an informed public.

Reply to
PeterD