Lee Majors Doing Commercial for Honda SUV !

Lee Majors - From the TV Series the Fall Guy is doing a Commercial for Honda Suv using the Fall Guy Theme. SEE VIDEO ON UTUBE !!!! Why didn't GMC Offer him a Deal to sell their GMC Trucks ???. GMC Messed up on that Deal. Ford could of had Lindsey Wagner selling Fords and Lee Majors selling GMC Trucks. Now Thats the American Spirit of selling Made in the USA products. Brian - Las Vegas, NV

Reply to
Brian Bower

GMC should of hired him to sell their trucks - They would of sold alot of trucks. Company has stale advertising.

Reply to
Captain Crane

I may fall from a tall building or from a moving car - but im the unknown stuntman that makes Eastwood look so good. - Fall Guy Theme. Mannnnn Left me run GM advertising I will bring that company back up so fast. Brian - Las Vegas

Reply to
Brian Bower

Zorro saw commercial Funny !!! Zorro should sell GM Cars and Trucks sword fighting and signing a BIG GM at the end of the commercial.

Reply to
Mr. ZORRO

They should build a superior product, that would sell a lot of trucks too.

Reply to
Ed Norton

My friend's new Silverado (nice truck, by the way) is Made in Mexico.

Reply to
John Horner

No it isn't. They don't build the Silverado's in Mexico. Indiana, or Ontario.

Reply to
80 Knight

On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 17:22:15 -0500, 80 Knight got out the hammer and chisel and etched in the wall:

...but my Avalanche is! Arriba Arriba Andele! Andele!

Of course, if some have their way, Southern California will be sold back to Mexico soon. Therefore, I guess it isn't far from home. :P

Reply to
PerfectReign

Yes, the Avalanche is built in Mexico. The Silverado is not.

Reply to
80 Knight

Built In MEXICO - NO WAY JOSE !!!!

Reply to
Captain Crane

Try not cutting out what you are replying too. It makes it difficult for us to see what the hell you are talking about.

Reply to
80 Knight

Last time I saw Lee Majors, he looked as bad as Teddy Kennedy.

The ravages of a hard lifestyle, I would guess.

Reply to
<HLS

Not Lee Majors its Colt Seavers

Reply to