GT Commercial

Superbowl commercial. Its about 3.5 meg download.

Marc

Reply to
Marc

Now I'm p*ssed...... I told them guys not to play with my car without asking.....

8^)
Reply to
Jim Warman

I think I'm gonna cry.

Cindy

Reply to
Cindy

I'm not gonna cry...I'm gonna wait for the '06 Cobra(even though the GT is awesome). Hope the people at SVT don't let us down. Then I'll cry.

Reply to
David Burris

I plan t o be at the show next WED. Turning 50 ain't all that bad, better than push'in up daisies. Fate tried to get me Monday am in the snow storm.............I had an argument with a guard rail on the RT30 bypass in the wifes Subaru, no one hurt thank goodness but the wife gota little upset when I muttered better the "Ru" than the "stang".

Reply to
Dave Sibbett

Yeah, it's a somewhat-annual event for me. We'll probably go on the weekend, though. I'm not keen on going downtown on a "school night."

No argument from me!

Route 30 bypass - out past Exton? Subarus are fine cars, but even they, with their all-wheel drive and ABS, have a hard time holding the road in this slop. And I'm out in the convertible in this stuff! Out shovelling this morning at 6:30, and it was like shovelling sugar. (Only about 2.5" inches of snow, for those of you NOT in the Philly area - just enough to be annoying.) Jean's Escape, just start it up and take off. But the Mustang still had to be "shovelled out."

Sorry to hear about the "Ru", and I hope it wasn't too much damage. As to the muttered remark, I still owe my wife payback for when she dented our '78 Mustang II so many years ago... If I said such a thing today, she would fully understand, and probably agree with me, if only for her own peace of mind!

dwight

Reply to
dwight