new year thanks

I would like to thank everyone in this group for the help they have given me this past year. You all should get a pat on the back.

Thank you

Tim

Reply to
Tim or Linda

Not sure if I have ever helped you folks but it's nice that you appreciate those who did. Maybe the best show of thanks is that some day you can help another here on the group. Like Red Green says: " We're all in this together"

Thank you

Tim

Reply to
Rufus T. Firefly