1999 Pontiac GrandAm Front Seat

The driver's side front seat seatback internal foam cushioning has split along the outer edge, the side foam support has collapsed and the metal seatback frame is now in contact with the upholstery fabric causing wear to the seatback fabric.

Where can I buy a replacement foam cushion?

If I do not repair this soon I will need not only the foam but new seatback upholstery also.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Larry

Reply to
Larry Winkler

You could try here:

markwb

2001 Bonneville SLE
Reply to
markwb

Can you use other foam instead. For example, carpet underlayer (high density foam) can be easily cut into shape and tuck it in between seat cover and frame. I have done this on few old cars and it is quite durable.

Reply to
no email

Not really. Seat back has molded "wings" on either side that are about

4" and point forward. Cover is made to form fit this shape. If it is not a single piece of foam the wings collapse to the sides of the seat back.

Larry

no email wrote:

Reply to
Larry Winkler