No headlights on 93 geo metro?

I have power at all 3 prongs where it plugs into the headlight? Went and bought 1 new headlight just to try and still no lights. No low or high beams on either side? Park lamps work fine?? Fuses look good but cant find headlight relay anywhere. Any ideas? Thanks:)

Reply to
:

Power on all three prongs is what's wrong. You have to have a power feed, and a path to ground. Don't bother looking for the headlight relay. Look for why you don't have a good ground.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Hello Mike, Thanks for the help. After further testing I was getting power to all 3 prongs even if I turned the switch off. I removed the steering wheel and pulled the combination switch after unplugging the connection that goes to the fusebox I noticed a burnt spot in the area of one of the connectors. Curious to see what it looked like behind the fusebox I pulled down the fuse box and directly behind that connector was the headlight relay and nothing looked burnt. Im going to junkyard to get a new switch and a relay and see what happens. I will look into the ground issue if the parts dont solve my problem. Thanks again :)Nel

Reply to
: