No headlights on 93 geo metro?

I have power at all 3 prongs where it plugs into the headlight? Went and bought 1 new headlight just to try and still no lights. No low or high beams on either side? Park lamps work fine?? Fuses look good but
cant find headlight relay anywhere. Any ideas? Thanks:)

Power on all three prongs is what's wrong. You have to have a power feed, and a path to ground. Don't bother looking for the headlight relay. Look for why you don't have a good ground.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net