Off to car heaven

You don't appear to understand the American market...

Reply to
DervMan

"DervMan" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Scania's hardly likely to step in, since they're largely owned by VW - and in the financial shit themselves.

Adrian

Gee, Jim, If you don't agree with someone just say so, don't trash talk 'em!

Reply to
PeterD

They are not intended to all maximum load or passengers. They are intended for a very different purpose. Get a van if that (more room) is your objective. Your comment points out how misunderstood the H1 is by some people, and typifies how GM misread the brand and market.

Reply to
PeterD

Don't. knock it....it's a step up from his usual cut and paste

Reply to
cavedweller

Has VW really been taken over by Porsche? Was that Jan 2009?

Charles

Reply to
Charles C

That was supposed to be the deal, although I haven't 100% heard that it's gone through.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Charles C gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Porsche have long held a significant stake in VW - and upped it last autumn to 40+% with a stack of options - which caused significant amusement at the expense of the hedge funds...

Adrian

Hairy was the trash talker, filthy talk is very poor manners.

Reply to
Jim Higgins

He made the initiating comment, all right. I mostly see soccer moms driving them. I think it gives them a sense of safety.

Reply to
HLS

Were you born as a Trolling asshole, or did it take years to get that talent?

Reply to
80 Knight

Another toilet mouth speaks from the toilet.

Reply to
Jim Higgins

I would much rather be a toilet mouth then an inconsiderate asshole, such as yourself.

Reply to
80 Knight

Perhaps if you were inclined to contribute something to a discussion beyond your cut-and-pastes from the Detroit Free Press (do you do that because you think others need your assistance or simply because you support the theme of the quotation?) or your other terse pronouncements then you wouldn't be favored with such earned appellations.

Reply to
cavedweller

Articles speak for themselves. Why would I, or you, post what what we do not agree with?

Reply to
Jim Higgins

You're the citizen of Rome and you don't know?

Reply to
cavedweller

Seems our friends, like Civis Romanus Sum with their ten year old Toyotas, that patrol the other brand NGs are merely jealous that they can not afford the new bigger, safer, vehicles that are available on the market today. LOL

Perhaps if you were inclined to contribute something to a discussion beyond your cut-and-pastes from the Detroit Free Press (do you do that because you think others need your assistance or simply because you support the theme of the quotation?) or your other terse pronouncements then you wouldn't be favored with such earned appellations.

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Perhaps, but why do you not post in the Jap NGs about how they too are losing money in todays vehicle market? I'm sure Toyota owners would like to know WHY they too are loosing sales and money

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Makes one wonder why our friend Civis Romanus Sum is not driving one of those superior FIAT 600s? ;)

You're the citizen of Rome and you don't know?

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Everyone has lost money in this market but Detroit is an ever expanding catastrophe. Toyota & Honda will survive, Detroit can't survive without Bailout Heroin.

Reply to
Jim Higgins