Off to car heaven

Have you ever driven in one?? My knees are pretty damn cramped in the car with the seat all the way back. Aside from the seats being way too narrow.

Ford Escape? Saturn Vue? Toyota Rav4? Honda Pilot? Nissan Pathfinder? (I would still like to find one of the original two-door models.)

Nope. At least my head doesn't touch the headliner much. :)

Nah, it is just good usenet etiquette. No reason to xpost the follow ups all over.

I'm surprised Pan doesn't do it for you. I haven't used Pan since "She Crawled Across the Floor" but IIRC, it did the same automatically. (I'm on KNode right now.)

Reply to
PerfectReign

Allright! Some good old fashioned usenet mud-slinging!

Time for the flamefest!

Meow!

Reply to
PerfectReign

PerfectReign gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Go find a Suzuki SJ. Or an early Vitara. That's a small SUV.

The Antara's roughly similar size to a Vectra/Insignia - largest thing in Vauxhall/Opel's range.

Look, I'm sorry if this is going to come as a shock to you, but - brace yourself - it's one of those inescapable facts that you're going to have to face up to at some point in your life.

The world does exist outside the boundaries of the US.

I'm sorry to be the one to do this to you... but the vast majority of the world is outside the US.

Whatever. However, since I'm not _in_ alt.autos.gm, I won't see any reply you make to this. Heyho. Sorry to shake you from your comfortable little complacent isolation.

Reply to
Adrian

On that point - for all their size, it's surprising how little headroom many SUV's actually have. That large ones (issues aside) do have some room but the smaller ones are like cars where they raised the floor, upped the seat height, and left the roof in the same place.

Reply to
me