1. Remove key from ignition.
2. Remove the "BCM PRGRM" fuse from the fuse panel, accessed by opening
the front passenger door. Use the legend on the fuse panel to properly
locate the "BCMPRGRM" fuse.
3. Close all of the doors.
4. Close the liftgate.
5. Insert keys into the ignition, and turn the ignition lock cylinder
to ACC (one click towards you - the opposite direction from starting the
6. Turn the ignition lock cylinder to OFF, and then back to ACC within
7. Open and close any vehicle door. A chime will be heard when the
system enters the programming mode.
8. Press and hold the transmitter LOCK and UNLOCK buttons
simultaneously for 14 seconds. IMPORTANT: After 7 seconds, a chime may be
heard confirming successful synchronization. It is necessary to wait
approximately 14 seconds for a second chime that will confirm successful
programming. Your new remote has been accepted and all existing remote codes
have been erased.
9. Repeat the previous step on each additional transmitter to be
programmed (including any existing transmitters).
10. Remove the ignition key from the ignition lock cylinder.
11. Install the "BCM PRGRM" fuse back into the fuse panel.
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.