Radio help 92 GMC truck

The radio on my dad's 92 GMC truck has finally stopped working, I was wondering if anyone out there might know what is involved in pulling the factory unit? or have links? TIA

Snow

98 Bonneville 93 Grand Cherokee 89 Caprice Estate Wagon

"LMAO @ the people in Vancouver"

Reply to
Snow

It's pretty straight forward. It may have a control head and a seperate receiver unit, but that will be obvious and should pose you no problems. Snap off the bezzel and start taking out the screws that are obvious. Fortunately, this is one of the easier things you can do, so once you take a look at it you shouldn't really need any help.

Reply to
Mike Marlow