Re: 2001 Impala left wife stranded; any ideas?

OK, the car is back home. Here is a run down of the repair bill:

Labor: $104 MAF: $377 (are they really that much??!!??) Shop fee: $20

Car runs fine, and seems to idel smoother. They gave me back the old MAF.

Comments on the repair cost, please.

Bill

Reply to
billccm