Re: donation

wrong news group

Hello, and thank you for taking your time to read this post. My name is Michael > Bragg, and I'm the President of a Non-Profit Organization that will eventually > train developmentally disabled adults and teens to use technology to gain higher > employment, than working in woodshops or second hand stores. It took three years > to get the Internal Revenue Service to grant us the 501(c)(3) exempt status. Now > we appear to be running into walls for funding, since this type of business > literally falls into the cracks, between so many organizations funding policies. > > We are attempting to gain funding and are asking anyone that wishes to donate, > to send just $1.00 (one dollar). The State of Nebraska will match funds for > payroll to allow us to pay developmentally higher functioning adults and teens, > to take calls in our call center and route them to service personnel in the > appropriate areas. We are going to do this regardless of a person's ability to > pay, but as for a small donation of $20.00 per solved call. We figure there are > probably close to 20,000,000 people each year that have no resource to get > their computer problems solved. We would be their solution. > > This is not a scam. There is a copy of the Determination letter on our website, > however, the hosting company we use will shutdown the website, if we exceed our > alloted bandwidth. The equipment, building and technolgy that we need will cost > us approximately 2.5M, along with about $20,000.00 month operational expenses. > > Thank you again for your time and consideration. $1.00 will make a difference! > > Send your taxdeductable donations to: > > eSolTec, Inc. > C/O Harlan County Bank > P.O. Box 140 > Alma, NE 68920-0140 > > Phone: (308)928-2101 > Scott Johnson, Vice President > > Michael Bragg, President > eSolTec, Inc. (a 501(c)(3) company) > (308)928-2845 > > > >
Reply to
NOSPAM