Re: Intake Failure 3800 Park Avenue

--WebTV-Mail-817-2475 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
Which is why this loyal GM owner of 28 years went looking at Honda"s
today and was really impressed with the Accord 2 door. Believe me it saddens me to have to do that. I always said I wouldn't buy foreign. I don't want to take the chance of buying another Pontiac and having it be a piece of crap. I don't trust the General these days not to mention I find their styling BOOOORING. Look at the GTO, Yawn city!! If they'd have the Grand Prix in a 2 door I would take a second look.
I hate to see the General go but I'm afraid thats where their headed.
--WebTV-Mail-817-2475 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
--WebTV-Mail-817-2475--
Thomas wrote:

Check out the Lexus models. After the drive, please return your jaw to the upright position and exit the vehicle. ;)