Re: People's Car

Thats just what america needs a good new $2,500 import car!!!

> This new car is said to be priced at $2.500 > > It is said to be able to go 25 km on one liter petrol
Reply to
Chevy Man

The same company (Tata) plans on importing $250000 Jags soon.

Reply to
The Henchman

That's great! They can add to the global economy. We might as well get our cars elsewhere besides most everything else comes from China.

Reply to
Chevy Man